Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's your life.....

Who died and crowned me everybody's everything-----By the time I get home there's not an ounce of sanity----is it against the law for me to get what I need?? ((LeAnn Rimes))

My phone has been blowing up all week of everyone needing everything, and I am at my wits end. God forbid there be some time for me to do something for myself...and then I get criticized for having a wine and girl night last night and not coming home (would you rather I drive the hour after sharing a huge bottle of wine?)...Everyone needs something, but they don't wanna work for it themselves. I can't always do everything for everyone. When did taking responsibility for your own life go out of style? (was it ever in...?)

This kind of relates to how I feel about people who make excuses about their weight. I have nothing against overweight people, what bothers me is the people who want to complain and blame it on others and say they cant lose the weight. There are millions of people in this world who drag their butts out of bed and exercise and eat right and take responsibility for their actions, why is that such a hard concept for people to grasp. Please stop blaming your life on other people. It's your life and its your responsibility. 
*OWN IT*LOVE IT*LIVE IT*

No comments:

Post a Comment