Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Beginning of a new day....

Have you ever felt like no one listened? Like no one cared? Like everything you think, just isn't real? Well maybe it't time for me to make it real, time for me to put myself out there, so my thoughts and words are more than just in my head. Time to be real and not care what people think. Some will read this blog, most will not. But for those who choose to, I promise I will try to make it worth it. Some days my posts will be happy and up beat, about running and life and health and fitness, and other days, I am going to rant and bitch and tear the world down. So again, either you'll like it or you wont. My goal isn't to have some famous blog that everyone loves... My goal is to clear my head and hopefully inspire, or help people to relate to things we may go through in life. So that is my disclaimer, you may not always like what I write, and in that case, I strongly urge you to close the freaking window, no one is forcing you to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment